Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Color Of Blush For Olive Complexion

A review, and action plans to meet individual needs

And feel free to download my new newspaper campaign on the right of my blog
Elected for 6 years at General Council , you find my blog in the coming days, review the progress achieved as of dissatisfaction, but the proposals I present based on the collective work of my committee support, on the synthesis of meetings and workshops supported by hundreds of Dionysian.
I count on you for your comment to discuss, share, enrich or challenge our proposals.

General Counsel, I wear the gathering of all those left and those who refuse to live with the policy of social destruction of the right. A modern left, ecological, social, popular struggle and offers other choices, always at the service of people, all who live by their labor and the poor.
is with this desire the General Council, my strong knowledge of city projects as First Assistant, I was always one of the actresses of the dynamism, the wealth of projects and innovative departmental policies for better life everyday. Our strength is our collective action.

In supporting me March 20, you are sure that I will fight to make our proposals become reality. Let many more in the coming days to meet the Dionysian-ne-s, fight, proposing, for each win, everyone has a place in the department tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment