Sunday, December 5, 2010

Adding Hard Drive To Vip 222k

Meeting Camara - Sémard

Here's the full interview of my meeting with Lamine Camara Sémard local resident who works with youth in sport. This is an opportunity to address neighborhood life, departmental policies for youth or the right to mobility and transport. It also allowed me to take stock of some of my actions as general counsel. Happy reading.
Lamine : It's been five years since I live here. I'm not there during the day too, I have good neighborly relations, and I find it very quiet. I have no children so I do not know if all that is needed for them, but the school is facing, and then there Delaune stadium just opposite. PMI looks very active, and it matters to me, who am invested in preventive health.

I really appreciated the renovation of the city. Allende lived and work, I saw, but that's really good, double glazing, flooring, faucets ... the problem here is mainly the noise of the train, but with the double glazing, it is much better. And it seems there will be a wall against noise, it will be how it's gonna be up?

Florence: the anti-noise wall is a struggle in which I am committed with people years ago. The work will finally begin, it is a wall five meters high, which will allow to be at the foot of the city without being bothered by the noise of the train. I do not know how it will be because we won this wall, but people could not intervene on his appearance. I regret it, and suddenly, Paul Eluard in the neighborhood where we got a study for a sound insulation, I plan to impose a consultation of residents

Lamine : It's true that I the advantage of having a car, and I love to walk, because for transit, it is true that here it's like to Romain Rolland, access is difficult. So, there is sometimes a problem of car traffic at 18 o'clock we all have crashes little, but I prefer to manage it between people, rather than imposing a no.

Florence: there will be a tram stop which goes to Sarcelles, and above the Tram Y, funded by the General Council, which will pass the intersection Pottery, which will offer more choice. In this regard, one of my battles for current information on the work of the people. The street of March 19, 1961 may be one way one time, and I rise from the RATP and the General Council to verify that this is not a hell for the locals.

Lamine : It is on the need for the work be done, but it is also important to be able to come without too much trouble at the stadium. I am a sportsman, and what interests me is sport preventive, useful for people with diabetes, overweight, etc ... This concern came to me in making basketball because I noticed that many players are injured, that some, especially girls, are overweight, and I even had a player epileptic with whom I learned a lot. I was trained as a sports instructor, a licensed Staps. I met Dr. Avronsart, so I created a project that combines patient education and sport, which involves both the old and teenagers. I would like to establish a borrowing system of sports equipment at lower cost. Home health, diabetes Dianefra network 93, the city of Saint Denis support the project, but what is lacking is information from users.

Florence : Yes, it is necessary to establish networks to facilitate the meeting and information. At the PMI for example, parents may be concerned for themselves, and colleges, sports teachers may be over, the nurses too, but does he have any.

Lamine : Moving can be learned, discovered. If everyone stays at home, without physical activity. And cultural rather than elsewhere. And now, the end of the repayment of the card Imagin'R is problematic. I'm the prevention of sports, but I would say that the "prevention culture" too. Music downloads, but go see a show off prices. It is important to give the desire to go see music with real instruments, to discover that the performances may vary by initiations at the theater. It would be nice that there is help for example to pay for the tickets. It seems that in some departments there are subsidies for the purchase of books or records.

Florence: The end of the card Imagin'R reimbursement and rising prices map Amethyst contribute to enclose old and young within their walls. I also am fighting for a Culture Pass that allows access to discounted performances, and especially whether on the ground actions that are decided. Teams from colleges such should be listened to build projects around the theater or music. Thus Zebrock developed long meetings on the different styles of music throughout the year, which focussed on participation in concerts. From this point of view, the system established by the General Council does not suit calls for projects select associations on projects turnkey, "and then they canvass colleges that must run within a defined without them.

Lamine : Another question on culture : We're in an area where development of businesses in the audio visual how to enable young people to move towards these trades? It does not concern the General Council, but I feel still that side of the third course in college, there is still not much developed.

Florence: I have several times proposed to the Executive Boards of the colleges to make an agreement with promotion Plaine Commune, a group of entrepreneurs nationwide, but it is work that really remains to be done.

Lamine : especially here most of the young have visibility as a job 'company' town hall. The only place contemplated for many ones I know it's there. It is important to build bridges to business. And instead of companies to human scale, not necessarily large groups where you have to tank more than five and a suit and tie. That's why turning to broadcasting would be positive.

Florence : Whether what you say about the culture, employment, or your plan of prevention, we can see the need to federate, that everyone can count if you want to succeed. This is also what I try to the neighborhood. At my place of General Counsel, I was able to establish such a council with representatives from nursery to nursery parents Sémard county to discuss any questions want to ask parents, lack of staff as well. I emphasize the role of parents, but they really puissnet participate, their views are taken into account.

Lamine : It's not like in a nursery parenting.

Florence: The board of kindergarten is important for that, but not enough, it's still too institutional, the General Council that is the agenda, parents should be more involved.

Lamine : My wife is an educator of young children, she sees the differences, and there are also company crèches, nurseries private

Florence: The private nurseries are making money on this need for childcare. The nursery is Sémard county, it welcomes children well beyond the neighborhood, it is not sufficient to meet needs. This need of childcare has led to a housing project here, to keep children in school early in the morning: it "Like a fish in water", which has also created two jobs for local residents.
I went with them to ask exceptional assistance of the General Council when they were in difficulty. From wall
anti noise in the nursery, the PMI to "Like a fish in water", it is clear that when I accompany the ideas and energies of people we are winning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment