Saturday, February 5, 2011

Beauty Therapist Australia Curriculum Vitae

my candidacy for cantonal March 20, Hanafi Aouragh

At the meeting of the support committee in January, I made the proposal qu'Hanafi be my deputy. I'm glad he accepted. No member of any political party, but activist, active Delaunay-Belleville, it will make them more visible commitment to citizen Many Dionysian on values of sharing, progress, coexistence. But I let it stand ...

I am honored to be the deputy of Florence. Beur FM radio presenter on the 1992 to 1995 and to date activist for the rights and equality of persons, of Port Street at Boulevard Carnot, then the district Dourdin today pupil's parent, Saint-Denis my town.
Since 1996, I participated in the movement of illegal immigrants joining the courageous stand of local officials for equal rights. My association activities, my involvement in the Advisory Council of Foreign Citizens, introduced me to many Dionysian and meet those involved in the initiatives of the district approach Delaunay-Belleville led by Florence.
At his side, I would carry the word of protest Dionysian-ne-s to jointly cope with the anti-social policies of the government. I also hope that the left-wing majority of the General Council to be more determined to impose other options like Florence could do this by getting the family quotient for the costs of college canteen, and opposing the decision to reduce aid for transit passes, as the purchase of computers for students.
For this, the reelection of Florence is necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment